Veterans and/or their dependents and reservists may qualify for educational benefits while attending Flint Hills Technical College. Interested students can obtain information on requirements and procedures from Lisa Kirmer.
For specific information on each chapter and to determine which GI Bill you would be eligible for click on the links below:
- Post 9/11 GI Bill – Chapter 33
- Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty (MGIB-AD) – Chapter 30
- Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR) – Chapter 1606
- Survivors and Dependents Assistance – Chapter 35
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Program – Chapter 31
- Reserve Educational Assistance (REAP) – Chapter 1607
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP) – Chapter 32
Chapter 30, Chapter 1606 and Chapter 1607 students must report school attendance on the last day of the month to the Department of Veterans Affairs in order for the release of their monthly stipend.
- WAVE (Web Automated Verification of Enrollment)