Veterans Educational Services

Veterans and/or their dependents and reservists may qualify for educational benefits while attending Flint Hills Technical College. Interested students can obtain information on requirements and procedures from Lisa Kirmer.

New or Transfer Student

For specific information on each chapter and to determine which GI Bill you would be eligible for click on the links below:

Kansas Veterans

Kansas Commission on Veteran Affairs (KCVA)

Wayne Bollig

Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE)

Chapter 30, Chapter 1606 and Chapter 1607 students must report school attendance on the last day of the month to the Department of Veterans Affairs in order for the release of their monthly stipend.