FHTC Alert Moodle (online.fhtc.edu) will be down 7/27 & 7/28 for yearly server maintenance. Please check your fhtc email for any updates. ×

Veterans Education Services

Located in the Official Founding City of Veterans Day —Emporia, Kansas—Flint Hills Technical College wants to help veterans receive the education they’ve earned. We accept military educational benefits and proudly serve those who’ve served and their families. For more information about requirements and procedures, please call 620-341-1325.

Explore Programs

FHTC offers technical certificate and associate degree programs in the areas of arts, health, information technology and industry technology as well as short-term training and general education courses.

Apply for Admission

Ready to get started? Fill out the free online application for admission.

New or Transfer Students

Post 9-11 GI Bill – Chapter 33

Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty (MGIB-AD) – Chapter 30

Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR) – Chapter 1606

Survivors and Dependents Assistance – Chapter 35

Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Program – Chapter 31

Reserve Educational Assistance (REAP) – Chapter 1607

Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP) – Chapter 32


Kansas Commission on Veteran Affairs

Web Automated Verification of Enrollment