Adult Basic Education skills, along with reading, writing and math, are taught to assist students with entry into GED classes and/or post-secondary education, and Job preparation.
- New classes begin every six weeks
- Evening classes and online/hybrid classes available
- Enrollment and orientation session required
- Classes and skills testing are free (Excluding GED exam)
- $30 supply fee (covers 1 year of enrollment)
- Bilingual Staff (Spanish/English)
To enroll in Adult Basic Education:
- Call the Adult Education Center at 620-343-4630.
- Make an appointment for testing and to enroll.
- Visit the Adult Education Center at 620 Constitution Street, Emporia, Kansas.