The Adult Education Center offers full preparation for the GED test. Passing the GED exam will result in obtaining a Kansas State High School Diploma.
- New classes begin every six weeks
- Evening classes and online/hybrid classes available
- Enrollment and orientation session required
- Classes and skills testing are free (Excluding GED exam)
- $30 supply fee (covers 1 year of enrollment)
- Bilingual Staff (Spanish/English)
To enroll in the GED program:
- Call the Adult Education Center at 620-343-4630.
- Make an appointment for testing and to enroll.
- Visit the Adult Education Center at 620 Constitution Street, Emporia, Kansas.